How can you
the value of
Steve Scher Small Business Advisor | Speaker
Learn how to build out your business to its full potential – and realize the American dream.
High Risk, High Reward: The journey of an “underdog entrepreneur” who took chances, overcame obstacles, and built a $50 million business
Meeting Planner: Bring this wildly successful entrepreneur to your group.
Entrepreneur: How can you maximize the value of your business?
The ink was barely dry on the contract when I started to have second thoughts. I had just sunk my life savings into a tiny, under-performing company. I’ve always had a strong desire to be an entrepreneur so I stuck with it.
Over the years, I overcame virtually every business challenge imaginable including:
- Honing my leadership skills
- Learning how to create a great culture
- Relentlessly keeping my business relevant in order to stay fresh
- Figuring out how to differentiate my company from the competitors
- Learning the pros and cons of growing organically vs. acquisitions
- Developing a formula to build out my business for maximum value
I transformed my business into a nationwide $50M company.
After 14 years at the helm – and encountering every roadblock entrepreneurs endure during their business journey – I learned firsthand what it took to be successful. The end goal, for me, was financial freedom and ultimate success. I sold my company for millions of dollars. Today, as a business advisor and mentor, you can take advantage of my entrepreneurial desire to build successful companies.
Let’s uncover your potential & hidden strategies for success.
Working together, you’ll get insight, guidance, and my personal formula for entrepreneurial success. I’ll teach you how to maximize the value of your business to receive the highest EBITDA multiple possible. In particular, I can show you how to:
- Build out your business to maximize value – This can lead to ultimate success and financial freedom. I’ll share the formula I developed for exponential revenue growth. We’ll focus on start-up costs, operations, sales and marketing, managing your P&L, and developing a loyal culture.
- Strategically hire Second Chancers and Left-Behinders – Discover a hidden resource for new hires during an era of historically low unemployment rates and the uncertainty of legal immigration. Implement a unique social-responsibility recruitment strategy by hiring reformed ex-offenders (Second Chancers) and those who have been left behind: military veterans and people with special needs.
- Conduct thorough due diligence – There’s more to buying a company than studying its financials. As a private equity executive, venture capitalist or business buyer, you need to “look under the hood” and get a real feel for company culture, processes and procedures, and sales pipelines. As part of your due diligence team, I’ll help you make an educated purchase decision.
I am passionate about guiding you to entrepreneurial success.
No matter where you are in the business life cycle – start-up, expansion, or preparing your exit strategy – you can profit from teaming with an objective business advisor and mentor.